Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 174
  1. #151
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South East Sector, UK
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Hmmm... I'll look into it and see if I can find out why this would happen.

    I'm fairly sure it's something to do with your cookies/caching/browser settings on your computer rather than the forum software (which hasn't changed for almost two years now), but I'll see if I can find out anything useful!

    Does it happen on only one computer? Or on every machine you try to log in from?
    Thanks Chris, appreciate it. I'm 99% sure if happens on my work laptop and my PC at home, but I'll double check.

    It's been happening for about 6 weeks now. Do you think it something might have changed with a recent windows update? I've not changed my cookies or browser settings recently.

  2. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Thanks Chris, appreciate it. I'm 99% sure if happens on my work laptop and my PC at home, but I'll double check.

    It's been happening for about 6 weeks now. Do you think it something might have changed with a recent windows update? I've not changed my cookies or browser settings recently.
    It might be, although I can't think how that would affect it unless there was some sort of new security feature/bug.

    I've asked a few guys who use the same software as us, just to see if there's anything I can do to help from this end.

    In the meantime, if you haven't already, try deleting cookie/saved log-in for the forum (somewhere in your browser security settings) and then log in from fresh. Not sure if that will fix it, but it's worth a shot.

  3. #153
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South East Sector, UK
    Posts
    521
    Ok, so this post was made from PC at home using IE....let's see what happens.

    EDIT: Well that worked perfectly.

  4. #154
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South East Sector, UK
    Posts
    521
    This time using Chrome

  5. #155
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South East Sector, UK
    Posts
    521
    OK, so the problem would appear to with my laptop at work.

    Sorry to have been a nuisance

  6. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    OK, so the problem would appear to with my laptop at work.

    Sorry to have been a nuisance
    No problem mate!

    Good to see it's all sorted out.

  7. #157
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South East Sector, UK
    Posts
    521
    I've now ticked the remember me box at login...seems to have solved it....I think

  8. #158
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,049
    Is there a way to search the forum easier?

    When you search and what you are looking for is in the multiple page threads 'Latest Finds' or 'New Hip Hop' thread for example it doesn't tell you the page number that contains your search word.

    It's highly irritating!
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

  9. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    Is there a way to search the forum easier?

    When you search and what you are looking for is in the multiple page threads 'Latest Finds' or 'New Hip Hop' thread for example it doesn't tell you the page number that contains your search word.

    It's highly irritating!
    Yeah, it's a bit unintuitive...

    Enter your search term in the usual place (top right).

    When the search results show up, select the thread you want to look in and then click 'Search Thread'.

    That should do the job.

  10. #160
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    860
    I seem to be having problems viewing the most recent pages on some of the threads. Example, the latest vinyl / cassette / cd purchases thread is showing 912 pages. I can get as far as page 905 but when I click on next, it brings me back to page 905.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •