Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    DWG Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Is there an unchecked box anywhere near their avatar or in the request panel? It works for me: I just have to remember to check the little box where it shows each person who's requesting (it's unchecked as default). Then click save. If not, send me a screengrab and I'll look into it for ya!
    Word... Didn't notice the box in the top left corner of the avatar. Appreciate it, homeboy!

DWG Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fecam View Post
    New posts feature is great. Makes catching up on things an awful lot easier!
    Amen! Greatest thing to happen on the forum in terms of usability and functionality.

DWG Warrior
    Looking real nice, well done on the new look!

DWG Warrior
    Hi chris

I just opened up the DWG newsletter in hotmail and my AVG box popped up a warning showing this..

URL: cv8j.co.cc/index.php?tp=d6b2660df9ac81eb
    Name: Blackhole Exploit Kit (type 1889)

I had other website pages open in the background so not sure if it relates to the newsletter or not ?

Jem

Quote Originally Posted by jem357 View Post
    Hi chris

I just opened up the DWG newsletter in hotmail and my AVG box popped up a warning showing this..

URL: cv8j.co.cc/index.php?tp=d6b2660df9ac81eb
    Name: Blackhole Exploit Kit (type 1889)

I had other website pages open in the background so not sure if it relates to the newsletter or not ?

Jem
    Thanks Jem: Even though all of our mailouts are created on a Mac from scratch (so very very little chance of a virus) I always run a scan on anything we ever send out. The newsletter appears to be 100% clean.

Might be worth seeing if you opened anything dodgy in your internet history earlier. Let us know if you find the source!

DWG Warrior
    loving the new forum, runs like a dream and lots of cool new features.. fantastic stuff

got a really really minor issue.. in personal messages sent messages don't appear in the 'sent' section of my mailbox, minor one but thought it was worth mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by pokus View Post
    loving the new forum, runs like a dream and lots of cool new features.. fantastic stuff

got a really really minor issue.. in personal messages sent messages don't appear in the 'sent' section of my mailbox, minor one but thought it was worth mentioning.
    I noticed that too - and it did my head in... until I realised there's a checkbox to tick if you want the message saved in the 'Sent' items mailbox. It might only be if you click on 'Go Advanced' (I can't remember).

Took me about a week to see that!

DWG Warrior

ahah good stuff. thanks

DWG Warrior

Not been here for a long time. Forum is looking nice chaps.

Quote Originally Posted by 157 View Post
    Not been here for a long time. Forum is looking nice chaps.
    Cheers – good to see you back!